Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today is a new day

Today I....

-Got up and did not feel sorry for myself
-Immediately got dinner together and put it in the crockpot
-Enjoyed my kids and went for a nice refreshing walk
-listened to some christian music on the radio
-Watched the movie Faith like Potatoes
-Had a nice talk with my mom on the phone
-prayed
-visited with a friend of mine and was able to give her some good financial advice while taking my mind off of my issues
-smiled and felt at peace for the first time in a few days.

Today I did NOT...
-cry
-constantly check my vision for new spots
-shout at my kids
-forget to eat
-constantly whine and ask God, "WHY ME?"
-Listen to the lies of the devil
-Try and sleep my way through the day
-give up my peace of mind.


I'd say today has been a GOOD DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment