Monday, August 3, 2009

Appt with neurologist has been scheduled!

Well, last Friday I went to my 2:45 pm appointment. It was a total waste of time- after explaining my laundry list of symptoms the doctor said, "well that's out of my scope. You need to see a neurologist." Then he said, "I won't bother doing any bloodwork as they'll do that at the neurologist's office."
So I basically paid a copay for no reason. Oh well.
Good news is, I received the call today and I have a scheduled appt with a neurologist that the doctor referred me to. It's on Tuesday, Aug 18 at 8:45 am. Not sure how the heck I'm going to get there that early in the morning or what I'll be doing with the kids, but I'll figure it out.
Please, keep praying for me!
I will update asap and I promise my next post will NOT be about my health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment