Monday, August 24, 2009

Got the pictures and dealing with MRI's...

Well, we got our beach pics! If you look on the side of my page you'll see one of my favorites! It has been so hard to pick the ones we want, so we're still sorting all that out.
I had an MRI set up for this Monday at the hospital- until I called my insurance company and found out how much we'd be paying to get it done at the hospital. So I had to cancel that appointment and I'm currently in the process of scheduling the MRI at a private imaging center (where it would be 100% covered by insurance). Definitely worth it!
Update on health- tingling has definitely decreased, but the spot in my eye(s) remains the same. Thankfully it hasn't gotten worse. Please continue to pray that it will go away completely. I really have nothing else to rely on but God.
I am still very scared although obviously most of the time I put on a brave face. I have moments of anxiety/depression that hit me at unexpected times. I am having trouble with trusting God as well. Please keep all of this in mind when you pray.

-D

1 comment:

  1. a) I love you and will be praying for you.
    b) YOu really need to change the name of your blog to Ramblings of a TERRIFIC housewife (or something equally cheesy)

    ReplyDelete